Thursday, January 2, 2014

Stupidity

Here is a post you can read whenever you feel slightly stupid. No matter how stupid you feel, their are always those whose stupidity is unparalleled.

Lo and behold



"The Syrian govt. was elected by Syrians" which is why their hasn't been general elections for almost half a century. 

"Do you think that those people want war with Israel on top of what they already go through with the FSA? 
WAIT I THOUGHT THE FSA WAS WORKING FOR ISRAEL? SO AREN'T THEY ALREADY "AT WAR" WITH ISRAEL? Stick to one lie dammit! You are confusing me. 
#Logicfail 



How the hell would you know this? 

LOLOLOLOL extremely high speeds please your killing me. 




Wait what??? How about before the FSA, why didn't the "jaysh" make Israel regret messing with them? 


I'd take him more seriously if he wasn't smoking weed. "They're defending their land" no hun, they are defending Assad. 




So if a Palestinian does not support Assad, they are traitors? WOW. 

This one is a CLASSIC: 



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 


Always gives me a boost knowing that I am an absolute genius compared to these people. 


I'm afraid that I agree. 

Later, 

Anonymous Syrian 


No comments:

Post a Comment