Thursday, December 26, 2013

Syria Forever

I have not blogged in such a long time. These past semesters have been crazy. I still can't believe people read my blog! To all of you, thank you.

I guess I don't have much to say anymore about Syria, other than I have lost hope in all these Syrian people here. Well not all, but most. The focus of everyone here is simply about pleasing others. The focus is not the Syrian people anymore. I simply do not understand anyone anymore. This revolution started with the intention of freedom and democracy. People seem to have forgotten that and have formed their own opinion on the revolution. Some claim it should have never happened. Some claim that the freedom fighters over their are wrong and are making mistakes. Some claim that the revolution should result in a secular nation. Some claim that we should forgive Assad's supporters after the revolution.

How would you feel if someone raped your daughter? Would you drop legal rights and forgive that who did it? Would you stay silent? WOULD YOU?
No, you wouldn't. And if you did, something is wrong with you.

For those who claim that the freedom fighters are making mistakes and are not doing a good job, get out of your two-story, air conditioned, beautifully furnished home, and stop eating five meals a day and go to Syria and show us your skills. If not, you have NO RIGHT to speak and judge.

For those who say the revolution should result in a secular nation, allow me to remind you that YOU do not have ANY RIGHT to make ANY decisions regarding what happens in Syria. The only people that have the right are those who SUFFERED and lost EVERYTHING. THEY will choose what happens in Syria, not YOU. YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT. YOUR VIEW IS INSIGNIFICANT.

For those who claim that Assad's supporters should be forgiven, would you forgive someone who SUPPORTED those who killed innocent people? I do not understand you. Are we actually trying to PLEASE Assad supporters? Let me tell you why people say this. Because they want others to think that we are angels, who will forgive those who wronged us for the sake of rebuilding our country. BUT if someone bothers you or does not invite you to dinner you will not speak to him for years. Right. Makes lots of sense.


I sometimes feel that something is wrong with me. I have become outcasted. I cannot stand to go to any one of those Syrian fundraiser events. They SCREAM hypocrisy to me. I despise hypocrisy. Practice what you preach. If not, don't preach. Now everyone is a little hypocritical, to an EXTENT. But not to the point where it is so blatantly obvious that causes people to cringe to the point where they turn into limes. I HATE hypocritical people. Hypocrisy is the ugliest characteristic, and I have been cursed that most of the people around me are hypocrites.

Do I wish that I was part of the popular group? The people who have the likable opinions and are people pleasers? Do I wish that I had friends? Yeah I do. But I don't want to be with people who trample on everything I believe.

To all of you who still read my blog, thank you.

Later,
Anonymous Syrian





No comments:

Post a Comment