Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Upadating

Okay someone commented on my blog and showed me this page on Facebook that supposedly is about a bunch of Alawites who support the revolution. Sigh.

Look, maybe their are some Alawites who support the revolution, but the number of Alawites that actually go out to protest is probably extremely small.

The other day this Alawite general came on the news and announced his defection from the army. To be honest, I felt a little bit guilty when I saw that. I guess now I can say I do not hate Alawites automatically, but I don't necessarily like them either. I just had my life pretty much ruined because of them so I don't think it is unreasonable that I would prefer to keep my distance away from them.

MY NEW HATE IS NOW ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE REGIME.


Well, actually I have always hated anyone who supports the regime but now I am not going to hate ALL Alawites, only those who are with the regime (which is almost all of them). But I have to say the Alawites who are defecting and coming out against the regime  (about six or seven so far, what I've seen) are very brave and I respect them!

okay sorry for the super short post but I'll have a better one next time with pictures and more interesting stuff.

by,
Anonymous Syrian 


Thanks!

p/s: This dumb pro-Assad lady we know is crying to people saying how scared she is that she won't be able to go to Syria anymore! What a loser! Yeah sorry but you can't, cause you WILL get shot. By me. MUAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment